Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test is an examination conducted by University of Lucknow on behalf of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The examination is conducted for admission to various medical courses in Government and recognized, approved Medical, Dental, Homeopathic, Ayurvedic and Unani Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Important dates of UPCPMT
1. Feb to first week of March 2009 – availability of application forms.
2. 2nd week of March 2009 – deadline for submission of completed application forms.
3. Mid of May 2009 – date of examination.
Eligibility criteria for UPCPMT
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and must have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate must have cleared class 12th examination with PCB and English as one of the main subjects.
Courses offered for UPCPMT
Examination pattern and syllabus:
1. The examination will be conducted in two parts.
2. The first paper will contain questions from Zoology and Botany and the timings will be from 10:00 AM-12:00 Noon
3. The second paper will have questions from Chemistry and Physics and the timings will be from 2:0O PM-4:00 PM.
For more information keep watching this page....