Pencil: I'm sorryEraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.Pencil: I'm sorry cause you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational.Mother is like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil.She is always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes.Sometimes along the way... She get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on).Though her children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but she is still happy with what she do for their children, and will always hate seeing her precious ones worrying, or sad.This is to all the MOTHERS & CHILDRENS..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ref: Dont know the origin but I get it from AhsanP.S. Thanks a lot (whomsoever compose it) for writing such a wonderful inspirational message..
Jun 26, 2011
Apr 11, 2008
The phone bill was exceptionally high and the man of the house called a family meeting...
Dad: People this is unacceptable. You have to limit the use of the phone. I do not use this phone, I use the one at the office.
Mum: Same here, I hardly use this home telephone as I use my work telephone
Son: Me too, I never use the home phone. I always use my company mobile
Maid: I know I am the one to be blamed but what is the problem? We all use our work telephones.
Mar 16, 2007
- School: A place where Papa pays and Son plays.
- Life Insurance: A contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you can die Rich.
- Nurse: A person who wakes u up to give you sleeping pills.
- Marriage: It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her masters.
- Divorce: Future tense of Marriage.
- Tears : The hydraulic force by which masculine willpower is defeated byfeminine waterpower.
- Lecture: An art of transferring information from the notes of the Lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through "the minds of either"
- Conference: The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.
- Compromise : The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece.
- Dictionary : A place where success comes before work.
- Conference Room : A place where everybody talks, nobody listens and everybody disagrees later on.
- Father : A banker provided by nature.
- Criminal: A guy no different from the rest....except that he got caught.
- Boss : Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.
- Politician : One who shakes your hand before elections and your Confidence after.
- Doctor : A person who kills your ills by pills, and kills you by bills.
- Classic : Books, which people praise, but do not read.
- Smile : A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
- Office : A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.
- Yawn: The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.
- Etc .: A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.
- Committee : Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.
- Experience: The name men give to their mistakes.
- Atom Bomb : An invention to end all inventions.
- Philosopher : A fool who torments himself during life, to be spoken of whendead
Hope you enjoy ... Have fun ...
Write your definitions if you want to share one